Over the last 13 years, I’ve been the personal coach to some of Canada’s most successful Founder CEOs and to 300+ international high-performers in business, sports and the arts. My specialty is helping people get what they really want. I coach my clients virtually or in-person in Vancouver, Canada and Stockholm, Sweden.
A few of the organizations that I work (or have worked) with are ARC Arise Consulting Group AB (Sweden), Goodfood, Wealthsimple, Clio, Koho, Uberflip, Lush, Network Immunology, Ausenco, Integra Medical Consulting, Actionstep, At the Helm and the University of British Columbia (UBC).
My Mission: Empower humanity.
My Core Promise:
- Powerful personal and business breakthroughs
- Deep insights and new ideas
- Mastery of the inner game (it’s all about the inner game)
My Core Values: Freedom, truth, mastery and joy.
In 2007, at the age of 30, I was living what I thought was my life’s dream. An engineer by training and working as the CEO of a fast-growing tech company (zero to 70 employees in less than three years), I had traveled extensively, was making great money, and lived in a swanky apartment with my girlfriend. I had everything I thought I wanted yet I felt empty and unfulfilled. From the outside things looked good but on the inside, I felt anxious and insecure.
This is when I spontaneously walked into a bookstore and came out with the book “The Power of Now” by Eckhart Tolle. This reading, and the practices contained within, acted as immediate catalysts for my growth and transformation. I began making changes in my day-to-day routine and entered an intense period of self-discovery to find greater purpose, deeper happiness and fulfillment in my life. I delved deeply into psychology and philosophy and began to invest in personal coaching, psychological work and other training.
Today, coaching is not just something I do for a living, it’s a vocation. I’ve read hundreds of books on psychology, philosophy, coaching, personal growth, high-performance, health and well-being, spirituality, creativity, business and leadership. On top of completing a rigorous 2-year program to become a Master Certified Integral Coach™, I have invested over $100,000 in my own personal coaching and other training (e.g. body-centered psychotherapy and Zen Buddhism).
The following story comes to mind:
A woman who once saw Picasso doodle on a napkin in a restaurant went over to his table and asked him how much she’d have to pay to have that napkin. He said, “$20,000”. She said, “What?! I watched you, and it only took you five minutes to do it!” He replied, “No madam, it took my whole life.”
Similarly, creating a powerful and transformational coaching experience is more art than it is science. It’s also the result of a lifetime of practice.
This is why my clients create the inner breakthroughs and outer results that they previously thought were impossible.
The same is possible for you.
- Certified Integral Master Coach™ , Ottawa, Canada, 2009 – 2011
- Trained Body-centered (Reichian) Psychotherapist, North Vancouver, Canada, 2016 – 2021
- Zen Buddhism, Zen Centre of Vancouver, Vancouver, 2011 – 2016
- CEO, Digital Ocean Marketing Inc. (from start-up to 70 employees, now part of High Light Media Group), Vancouver, Canada, 2006 – 2009
- Conscious Leadership Instructor (created the first course in Conscious Leadership ever offered by a major Canadian University), University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada, 2013 – 2015
- Certified in Integral Leadership 360° Process and Coaching, Perth, Australia, 2010
- Certified Professional Facilitator, London, UK, 2010
- B.Sc. Engineering and Management, Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Stockholm, Sweden, 1998 – 2002
More About Me
- I was born and raised in Stockholm, Sweden, and moved to Vancouver, Canada, in 2006, where I currently live with my wife and two sons
- In 2000, while studying at the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm, I become a professional poker player and traveled around the world playing poker both online and in “brick and mortar” casinos and card clubs
- In 1997 – 1998, I completed a full-time green beret Arctic Ranger Army training with the Swedish Armed Forces at the K4 regiment in Arvidsjaur, Lappland, Sweden
- In addition to my work, and spending time with family and friends, I enjoy psychology and philosophy, poker, chess, Bitcoin, contemplation, Elvis, sports and bodywork, delicious wine and food, reading, watching 80s movies, quoting Seinfeld, building campfires, hiking, skiing and swimming in the ocean.