Do you ever feel like you are not realizing your fullest potential?
Are you finding it challenging to be both successful and happy?
A. You are not alone.
B. You don’t have to go on living like that.
How it works
Top business professionals, athletes, artists, and world leaders all have coaches – not because they need it but because they understand that NOT getting powerful coaching comes at a high cost.
As my client you will regularly experience life-changing conversations that you look forward to having. These are inspiring conversations where you will be encouraged to show up honestly and authentically. You will be deeply listened to and understood in ways that generate insight (which can change your life in an instant) and have a powerful, long-term impact (centered around the problem that truly needs solving).
As your coach I don’t just want you to be inspired and feel better. I want you to be successful and achieve an extraordinary result.
I don’t just work for you in our coaching sessions. I love what I do and I am deeply committed to each of my clients. Outside of our sessions, I dedicate time and energy to thinking about and working through solutions to your ongoing challenges and problems. You will receive personalized tools designed for integration into your everyday life, strategically chosen books, ad hoc email/text coaching and other resources on an ongoing basis.
My coaching is for people who are willing to grow and truly invest in themselves. Clients jokingly refer to me as their “uncomfortable friend.” This is true. My role is not to be comfortable but to serve your highest potential. I can only do that if I see the things you don’t and tell you the things no one else will.
My coaching helps you create:
- Powerful breakthroughs that solve long-standing problems and intractable dilemmas
- Empowering beliefs, assumptions and mindsets that get you what you really want
- “Success beyond success” (health, wealth and happiness)
- A clear and inspiring personal and professional vision with the right goals and tactics
- Mastery of your inner game (and it’s all about the inner game!)
- Inner and outer alignment (generating greater focus and power in your life and work)
- Understanding of how you get in your own way (and what to do about it)
- Awareness of what you believe is true that isn’t (this one can get you into a lot of trouble!)
- New energy and inspiring possibilities
- Understanding of your unique blind spots and self-deceptions
- Insights into hidden assumptions, drives, rationalizations, conflicts and fears
- Discoveries of your core values and natural talents
You’re more powerful than you’ve been led to believe.
All coaching sessions are done in my office in downtown Vancouver or virtually. Sessions are typically held weekly or bi-monthly and I work with most clients for 1-3 years.
Since every person is unique, my coaching is non-formulaic and non-mechanical.
If you are a President/CEO, Executive, Founder or Board Member I recommend that you review the Coaching Business Case.