For the past eight years, I’ve coached 100+ Founders, CEOs, Entrepreneurs, Executives, Doctors, Coaches, Consultants, Authors and other high-achieving individuals to breakthrough and transform their lives and careers.
My Core Promise: Create Personal and Business Breakthroughs and Transformations.
My Core Values: Freedom, Integrity, Truth, Knowledge and Joy.
In 2007, at the age of 30, I was living what I thought was my life’s dream. I was the CEO of a fast-growing tech company (zero to 70 employees in less than three years), had traveled extensively, was making a good salary, and lived in a swanky apartment with my girlfriend. I had everything I thought I wanted but felt profoundly empty and unfulfilled.
I began making changes in my day-to-day routine, and entered an intense period of self-discovery and transformational change to find greater purpose, deeper happiness and fulfillment in my life. I delved deeply into psychology and philosophy and invested in personal coaching and psychological work. Today I coach others to create personal and business transformations in their own lives and careers.
Coaching is not just something I do for a living, it’s a vocation. I’ve read hundreds of books on psychology, philosophy, coaching, personal growth, high-performance, well-being, spirituality, creativity, business and leadership. I’ve invested over $100,000 in personal coaching, psychological services and completed a rigorous 2-year coach certification program. I’ve spent several years in formal Zen-training cultivating deeper present moment awareness and a relaxed yet focused attention. In my youth I even used to be a dedicated Dungeon Master, an amateur magician and a professional poker player. What is the read thread? Reading people deeply and intuitively while co-creating a powerful moment-by-moment experience.
The following story comes to mind:
A woman who once saw Picasso doodle on a napkin in a restaurant went over to his table and asked him how much she’d have to pay to have that napkin. He said, “$20,000”. She said, “What?! I watched you, and it only took you five minutes to do it!” He replied, “No madam, it took my whole life.”
Although I don’t consider myself a genius nor charge $20,000 for five minutes of coaching (yet!), creating a deep and transformational coaching experience for a client is more art than science. It’s also the result of a lifetime of practice.
This is why my clients achieve inner breakthroughs and outer results that they previously thought were impossible.
You can too.
- Certified Integral Master Coach™ (only program that surpasses Masters Level International Coach Federation requirements), Ottawa, Canada, 2009 – 2011
- CEO, Digital Ocean Marketing Inc. (from start-up to 70 employees, now part of High Light Media Group), Vancouver, Canada, 2006 – 2009
- Conscious Leadership Instructor (created the first course in Conscious Leadership ever offered by a major Canadian University), University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada, 2013 – 2015
- Certified in Integral Leadership 360° Process and Coaching, Perth, Australia, 2010
- Certified Professional Facilitator, London, UK, 2010
- B.Sc. Engineering and Management, Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Stockholm, Sweden, 1998 – 2002
More About Me
- I was born and raised in Stockholm, Sweden, and moved to Vancouver, Canada, in 2006, where I currently live with my wife and two sons
- In 2000, while studying at the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm, I become a professional poker player and traveled around the world playing poker both online and in “brick and mortar” casinos and card clubs
- In 1997 – 1998, I completed a full-time green beret Arctic Ranger Army training with the Swedish military at the K4 regiment in Arvidsjaur, Lappland, Sweden
- In addition to my work, and spending time with family and friends, I enjoy psychology and philosophy, poker, Elvis, sports and body work, delicious wine and food, reading, watching 80s movies, quoting Seinfeld, hiking and swimming in the ocean