In 2007, at the age of 30, I was living what I thought was my life’s dream. I was the CEO of a fast-growing tech company (zero to 70 employees in less than three years!), had traveled extensively, was making a good salary, and lived in a swanky apartment with my girlfriend. I had everything I thought I wanted but felt profoundly empty and unfulfilled.
I began making changes in my day-to-day routine, and entered an intense period of self-discovery and transformational change to find greater purpose, deeper happiness and contentment in my life. I started practicing yoga and meditation, and sought out new mentors and guides. I delved deeply into psychology and philosophy. Eventually, I left my established career behind to pursue a completely new direction as an Integral Coach™ and Consultant.
Today, I help others realize their fullest potential by working with private individuals and CEOs/Leaders at organizations like Wealthsimple, Clio, STAT, Koho, Hazel, Uberflip, Network Immunology, Hemmera and the University of British Columbia (UBC).
I’m a passionately curious person who wants to understand everything and get to the root cause. I’m a voracious reader and love testing theories, seeing how and if they can manifest into a useful practice. This is often serious and hard work but I try to approach it with lightness and humor as well.
I find tremendous pleasure in helping people breakthrough and achieve something they thought impossible: breaking a debilitating habit, changing long-held beliefs, transforming their lives and careers. Clients say they come out of their sessions with me with more insight, energy and direction, and that the movement we generate together extends to all areas of their lives.
Much like a baby masters walking, the big breakthrough is created by careful attention to doing the little things right over a longer period of time.
- Certified Integral Master Coach™ (only program that surpasses Masters Level International Coach Federation requirements), Ottawa, Canada, 2009 – 2011
- CEO, Digital Ocean Marketing Inc. (from start-up to 70 employees, now part of High Light Media Group), Vancouver, Canada, 2006 – 2009
- Conscious Leadership Instructor (created the first course in Conscious Leadership ever offered by a major Canadian University), University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada, 2013 – 2015
- Certified in Integral Leadership 360° Process and Coaching, Perth, Australia, 2010
- Certified Professional Facilitator, London, UK, 2010
- B.Sc. Engineering and Management, Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Stockholm, Sweden, 1998 – 2002
MENTORS & GUIDES
- Michael Miskin, Reichian Psychotherapist, Vancouver, Canada
- Eshin Godfrey, Zen Master, The Zen Centre of Vancouver, Vancouver, Canada
- Dave Robens, Men’s Group Facilitator, Men’s Group Vancouver, Vancouver, Canada
- Laura Divine and Joanne Hunt, Founders, Integral Coaching Canada, Ottawa, Canada
- Joseph Zepedeo, Integral Master Coach™ and Founder, The Integral Business Leadership Group, Vancouver, Canada
- Ron Cacioppe, Founder and Managing Director, Integral Development, Perth, Australia
MORE ABOUT ME
- I was born and raised in Stockholm, Sweden, and moved to Vancouver, Canada, in 2006, where I currently live with my wife and two sons
- In 2000, while studying at the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm, I become a professional poker player and traveled around the world playing poker both online and in “brick and mortar” casinos and card clubs
- In 1997 – 1998, I completed a full-time green beret Arctic Ranger Army training within the Swedish military at the K4 regiment in Arvidsjaur, Lappland, Sweden
- In addition to my work, family and friends, I enjoy psychology and philosophy, poker, Elvis, sports and body work, delicious wine and food, reading, watching 80s movies, quoting Seinfeld, hiking and swimming in the ocean