Over the last 10 years, I’ve been the personal coach to several of Canada’s most successful Founder CEOs and to 150+ other high-performers in business, health care, sports and the arts. My speciality is helping high-achieving individuals create personal and business breakthroughs and transformations. I coach my clients in-person in Vancouver, Canada and Stockholm, Sweden and virtually with people all over the world.
A few of the organizations that I have worked with are Goodfood, Wealthsimple, Clio, STAT, Koho, Hazel, Uberflip, Lush, Network Immunology, Hemmera, Integra Medical Consulting and the University of British Columbia (UBC).
My Core Promise: Create Personal and Business Breakthroughs and Transformations.
My Core Values: Truth, Freedom, Integrity, Mastery and Joy.
In 2007, at the age of 30, I was living what I thought was my life’s dream. An engineer by training and working as the CEO of a fast-growing tech company (zero to 70 employees in less than three years), I had traveled extensively, was making a great salary, and lived in a swanky apartment with my girlfriend. I had everything I thought I wanted yet I felt empty and unfulfilled. From the outside things looked good but on the inside I felt anxious and confused. My life seemed to demand more and more effort and I often found myself procrastinating or forcing things forward.
This is when I spontaneously walked into a bookstore and came out with the book “The Power of Now” by Eckhart Tolle. This reading, and the practices contained within, acted as immediate catalysts for my growth and transformation. I began making changes in my day-to-day routine and entered an intense period of self-discovery to find greater purpose, deeper happiness and fulfillment in my life. I delved deeply into psychology and philosophy and began to invest in personal coaching, psychological work and other training.
Today, coaching is not just something I do for a living, it’s a vocation. I’ve read hundreds of books on psychology, philosophy, coaching, personal growth, high-performance, health and well-being, spirituality, creativity, business and leadership. On top of completing a rigorous 2-year program to become a master certified coach I have invested over $100,000 in my own personal coaching and other related services (e.g. being a trained somatic psychotherapist). I’ve also spent several years in formal Zen-training cultivating deeper present moment awareness and a more balanced and centered body-mind.
The following story comes to mind:
A woman who once saw Picasso doodle on a napkin in a restaurant went over to his table and asked him how much she’d have to pay to have that napkin. He said, “$20,000”. She said, “What?! I watched you, and it only took you five minutes to do it!” He replied, “No madam, it took my whole life.”
I don’t charge $20,000 for five minutes of coaching but creating a powerful and transformational coaching experience is more art than it is science. It’s a highly intuitive, inspiring and creative endeavour. It’s also the result of a lifetime of practice and observation.
This is why my clients achieve inner breakthroughs and outer results that they previously thought were impossible.
The same is possible for you.
- Certified Integral Master Coach™ (only program that surpasses Masters Level International Coach Federation requirements), Ottawa, Canada, 2009 – 2011
- CEO, Digital Ocean Marketing Inc. (from start-up to 70 employees, now part of High Light Media Group), Vancouver, Canada, 2006 – 2009
- Conscious Leadership Instructor (created the first course in Conscious Leadership ever offered by a major Canadian University), University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada, 2013 – 2015
- Certified in Integral Leadership 360° Process and Coaching, Perth, Australia, 2010
- Certified Professional Facilitator, London, UK, 2010
- B.Sc. Engineering and Management, Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Stockholm, Sweden, 1998 – 2002
More About Me
- I was born and raised in Stockholm, Sweden, and moved to Vancouver, Canada, in 2006, where I currently live with my wife and two sons
- In 2000, while studying at the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm, I become a professional poker player and traveled around the world playing poker both online and in “brick and mortar” casinos and card clubs
- In 1997 – 1998, I completed a full-time green beret Arctic Ranger Army training with the Swedish Armed Forces at the K4 regiment in Arvidsjaur, Lappland, Sweden
- In addition to my work, and spending time with family and friends, I enjoy psychology and philosophy, poker, meditation, Elvis, sports and body work, delicious wine and food, reading, watching 80s movies, quoting Seinfeld, hiking and swimming in the ocean.