For the past 8 years I’ve been helping 100+ Founders/CEOs/Executives and private individuals breakthrough to a new level of performance in organizations like Goodfood, Wealthsimple, Clio, STAT, Koho, Hazel, Uberflip, Lush, Network Immunology, Hemmera and the University of British Columbia (UBC).
My Core Promise: Create personal breakthroughs leading to a new level of performance.
My Core Values: Freedom, Integrity, Authenticity, Knowledge and Joy.
In 2007, at the age of 30, I was living what I thought was my life’s dream. I was the CEO of a fast-growing tech company (zero to 70 employees in less than three years), had traveled extensively, was making a good salary, and lived in a swanky apartment with my girlfriend. I had everything I thought I wanted but felt profoundly empty and unfulfilled.
I began making changes in my day-to-day routine, and entered an intense period of self-discovery and transformational change to find greater purpose, deeper happiness and contentment in my life. I delved deeply into psychology and philosophy and sought out new mentors and guides. Eventually, I left my established career behind to pursue a completely new direction as an Integral Coach™ and Leadership Trainer.
Today I find tremendous pleasure in helping people breakthrough and achieve a new level of performance: breaking a debilitating habit, changing long-held limiting beliefs, reaching a goal they thought impossible, or transforming their lives and careers.
- Certified Integral Master Coach™ (only program that surpasses Masters Level International Coach Federation requirements), Ottawa, Canada, 2009 – 2011
- CEO, Digital Ocean Marketing Inc. (from start-up to 70 employees, now part of High Light Media Group), Vancouver, Canada, 2006 – 2009
- Conscious Leadership Instructor (created the first course in Conscious Leadership ever offered by a major Canadian University), University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada, 2013 – 2015
- Certified in Integral Leadership 360° Process and Coaching, Perth, Australia, 2010
- Certified Professional Facilitator, London, UK, 2010
- B.Sc. Engineering and Management, Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Stockholm, Sweden, 1998 – 2002
More About Me
- I was born and raised in Stockholm, Sweden, and moved to Vancouver, Canada, in 2006, where I currently live with my wife and two sons
- In 2000, while studying at the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm, I become a professional poker player and traveled around the world playing poker both online and in “brick and mortar” casinos and card clubs
- In 1997 – 1998, I completed a full-time green beret Arctic Ranger Army training within the Swedish military at the K4 regiment in Arvidsjaur, Lappland, Sweden
- In addition to my work, family and friends, I enjoy psychology and philosophy, poker, Elvis, sports and body work, delicious wine and food, reading, watching 80s movies, quoting Seinfeld, hiking and swimming in the ocean