In 10 years as a professional coach, I’ve coached 150+ Founders, CEOs, Entrepreneurs, Executives, Medical Doctors, Coaches, Consultants, Artists and other high-achieving individuals to breakthrough and transform their lives and careers. I coach my clients in-person in Vancouver, Canada and Stockholm, Sweden and virtually with people all over the world.
A few of the organizations that I have worked with are Goodfood, Wealthsimple, Clio, STAT, Koho, Hazel, Uberflip, Lush, Network Immunology, Hemmera, Integra Medical Consulting and the University of British Columbia (UBC).
My Core Promise: Create Personal and Business Breakthroughs and Transformations.
My Core Values: Truth, Freedom, Integrity, Mastery and Joy.
In 2007, at the age of 30, I was living what I thought was my life’s dream. An engineer by training and working as the CEO of a fast-growing tech company (zero to 70 employees in less than three years), I had traveled extensively, was making a great salary, and lived in a swanky apartment with my girlfriend. I had everything I thought I wanted but felt profoundly empty and unfulfilled. From the outside things looked good but inside I was struggling with feelings of insecurity, anxiety and confusion. My life seemed to require more and more effort and I often found myself procrastinating or rushing and pushing things forward.
This is when I spontaneously walked into a bookstore and came out with the books “The Power of Now” by Eckhart Tolle and “Moving Towards Balance” by yoga teacher Rodney Yee. This reading, and the practices contained within, acted as immediate catalysts for my growth and transformation. I began making changes in my day-to-day routine and entered an intense period of self-discovery to find greater purpose, deeper happiness and fulfillment in my life. I delved deeply into psychology and philosophy and began to invest in personal coaching, psychological work and other trainings.
Today, coaching is not just something I do for a living, it’s a vocation. I’ve read hundreds of books on psychology, philosophy, coaching, personal growth, high-performance, health and well-being, spirituality, creativity, business and leadership. On top of completing a rigorous 2-year program to become a master certified coach I have invested over $100,000 in my own coaching and other psychological services. I’ve spent several years in formal Zen-training cultivating deeper present moment awareness and a relaxed yet focused attention. Prior to all of that I was a dedicated dungeon master, an amateur magician and a professional poker player. What is the read thread here? Reading people deeply, intuitively and imaginatively while creating a powerful moment-by-moment experience.
The following story comes to mind:
A woman who once saw Picasso doodle on a napkin in a restaurant went over to his table and asked him how much she’d have to pay to have that napkin. He said, “$20,000”. She said, “What?! I watched you, and it only took you five minutes to do it!” He replied, “No madam, it took my whole life.”
Although I don’t consider myself a genius nor charge $20,000 for five minutes of coaching, creating a deep and transformational coaching experience for a client is more art than science. It’s also the result of a lifetime of practice and observation.
This is why my clients achieve inner breakthroughs and outer results that they previously thought were impossible.
The same is possible for you.
- Certified Integral Master Coach™ (only program that surpasses Masters Level International Coach Federation requirements), Ottawa, Canada, 2009 – 2011
- CEO, Digital Ocean Marketing Inc. (from start-up to 70 employees, now part of High Light Media Group), Vancouver, Canada, 2006 – 2009
- Conscious Leadership Instructor (created the first course in Conscious Leadership ever offered by a major Canadian University), University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada, 2013 – 2015
- Certified in Integral Leadership 360° Process and Coaching, Perth, Australia, 2010
- Certified Professional Facilitator, London, UK, 2010
- B.Sc. Engineering and Management, Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Stockholm, Sweden, 1998 – 2002
More About Me
- I was born and raised in Stockholm, Sweden, and moved to Vancouver, Canada, in 2006, where I currently live with my wife and two sons
- In 2000, while studying at the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm, I become a professional poker player and traveled around the world playing poker both online and in “brick and mortar” casinos and card clubs
- In 1997 – 1998, I completed a full-time green beret Arctic Ranger Army training with the Swedish military at the K4 regiment in Arvidsjaur, Lappland, Sweden
- In addition to my work, and spending time with family and friends, I enjoy psychology and philosophy, poker, meditation, Elvis, sports and body work, delicious wine and food, reading, watching 80s movies, quoting Seinfeld, hiking and swimming in the ocean.