For the past eight years, I’ve coached 100+ Founders, CEOs, Entrepreneurs, Executives, Artists, Athletes and other high-achieving individuals to breakthrough and transform their lives and careers.
My Core Promise: Create personal and business breakthroughs and transformations.
My Core Values: Freedom, Integrity, Authenticity, Knowledge and Joy.
In 2007, at the age of 30, I was living what I thought was my life’s dream. I was the CEO of a fast-growing tech company (zero to 70 employees in less than three years), had traveled extensively, was making a good salary, and lived in a swanky apartment with my girlfriend. I had everything I thought I wanted but felt profoundly empty and unfulfilled.
I began making changes in my day-to-day routine, and entered an intense period of self-discovery and transformational change to find greater purpose, deeper happiness and fulfillment in my life. I delved deeply into psychology and philosophy and invested heavily in training, coaching, psychological and spiritual work (and I continue to do so). Eventually, I left my established career behind to pursue a completely new direction as a coach specializing in powerful breakthroughs and personal and business transformation.
I’ve always been a student of people and life. After eight years as a full-time professional coach, three years as CEO, and several years of playing professional live poker, I’ve become skilled at reading people quickly and deeply. I turn what I see into a mirror in which my clients can see what they’ve never seen in themselves before. These are capacities that I’ve been honing all my life. In school I’d mostly sit in the back of the room and pay close attention to the other students. In my free time I loved (and still do) to wander around my hometown of Stockholm to intensively study people in the streets, bars, offices and coffee shops. During the past 20 years I’ve read hundreds of books on psychology, philosophy, coaching, personal growth, performance, well-being, spirituality, business and leadership. I’ve invested over $100,000 in personal coaching, psychotherapy, coach training and other courses/seminars. I’ve spent years practicing meditation and Zen which has cultivated a relaxed yet laser-focused attention now used to illuminate the lives of my coaching clients.
The following story comes to mind:
A woman who once saw Picasso doodle on a napkin in a restaurant went over to his table and asked him how much she’d have to pay to have that napkin. He said, “$20,000”. She said, “What?! I watched you, and it only took you five minutes to do it!” He replied, “No madam, it took my whole life.”
Similarly, coaching is a more art than science. Breakthroughs and insights that arise simply and spontaneously in a powerful coaching conversation is frequently the result of a lifetime of practice.
This is why my clients regularly breakthrough and realize their dreams more quickly than they ever thought possible.
You can as well.
- Certified Integral Master Coach™ (only program that surpasses Masters Level International Coach Federation requirements), Ottawa, Canada, 2009 – 2011
- CEO, Digital Ocean Marketing Inc. (from start-up to 70 employees, now part of High Light Media Group), Vancouver, Canada, 2006 – 2009
- Conscious Leadership Instructor (created the first course in Conscious Leadership ever offered by a major Canadian University), University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada, 2013 – 2015
- Certified in Integral Leadership 360° Process and Coaching, Perth, Australia, 2010
- Certified Professional Facilitator, London, UK, 2010
- B.Sc. Engineering and Management, Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Stockholm, Sweden, 1998 – 2002
More About Me
- I was born and raised in Stockholm, Sweden, and moved to Vancouver, Canada, in 2006, where I currently live with my wife and two sons
- In 2000, while studying at the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm, I become a professional poker player and traveled around the world playing poker both online and in “brick and mortar” casinos and card clubs
- In 1997 – 1998, I completed a full-time green beret Arctic Ranger Army training with the Swedish military at the K4 regiment in Arvidsjaur, Lappland, Sweden
- In addition to my work, and spending time with family and friends, I enjoy psychology and philosophy, poker, Elvis, sports and body work, delicious wine and food, reading, watching 80s movies, quoting Seinfeld, hiking and swimming in the ocean